Update your scooter
Introducing the Razor Tekno light-up scooter, designed for the new coding class. With pulsating lights embedded in its deck, this awesome blend of design and function makes it a must for you and your tech squad.
Like your phone and that light saber you still keep under your bed, you like everything high-tech and hard-wired.
- T-tube/Frame: Steel
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Non-folding, rigid
- Wheels: Urethane
- Deck: 12 multi-color LED lights, polypropylene
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Battery: Two (2) AAA batteries (included and replaceable)
- Approximate Battery Life: 20 hours or 3,600 cycles
- Packaging: “Try Me” box
- Age: 6+
- Max Rider Weight: 143 lb (65 kg)
- Stepping on the deck fires up the pulsating multi-color light powered by 12 multi-color LED lights
- Battery Needs – Two (2) AAA batteries (included and replaceable) with 20 hours or 3,600 cycles of approximate battery life
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.