The One That Started it All
Upon its release in 2000, The Razor A kick scooter captured the hearts and minds of kids of all ages, and has become an icon of American culture and the go-to ride for urban dwellers, celebrities, commuters, co-eds, and anyone who’s going places.
Built to Last
From day one, the Razor A kick scooter has been built to last using lightweight, yet durable aluminum construction.
Ready To Ride
Unfold and go – it’s that easy with the Razor A kick scooter. With no assembly required, and easy-adjust handlebars to set the perfect ride height, the Razor A kick scooter is ready for its first adventure as soon as you are.
- T-Tube/Deck: Aluminum
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height, folding
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Folding
- Wheels: Urethane, 95 mm
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Age: 5+
- Max Rider Weight: 143 lb (65 kg)
- Colors: Green, Blue, Clear, Pink, Red, Sweet Pea
- Sweet Pea ONLY: Includes bell and streamers
- Deck Length and Width: 17.3” x 3.6” (440 mm x 92mm)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 23.9” x 11.3” x 32.4” (607 mm x 288 mm x 823 mm)
- Product Weight: 4.62 lb (2.1 kg)
- Top quality aluminum construction of the Razor A kick scooter is lightweight yet durable
- Features our original folding mechanism for quick and easy carry, transport and storage between rides
- Easy-adjust handlebars can be set to the perfect ride height
- Additional features include rear-fender brake and urethane wheels
A Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.