- Ages 5 and up
- Max weight 143 lbs
Get an alert when this product is available:
Larger Wheels, Smoother Ride
The larger urethane wheels provide a smooth ride. And even when you encounter bumpy pavement on the way, the unique front vibration dampening suspension system absorbs shock and makes the ride even smoother.
Kick It with Tricks
The wheelie bar attached to the back of the scooter allows rider to pull off wheelies and other cool tricks!
Ready to Ride
Unfold and go – No assembly required, just unfold it and set the easy-adjust handlebars to your preferred ride height. Now the Razor A3 kick scooter is ready for adventure when you are.
- T-tube/Deck: Aluminum with wheelie bar
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Folding
- Fork: Springless suspension
- Wheels: Urethane, 120 mm
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Colors: Blue, Clear, Green, Red
- Deck Length and Width: 19.5” x 3.6” (496 mm x 92mm)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 27.9” x 12.4” x 34.8” (708 mm x 315 mm x 885 mm)
- Product Weight: 7.02 lb (3.2 kg)
- Age: 5+
- Max Rider Weight: 143 lb (65 kg)
- Authentic Razor scooter with larger, 120mm, urethane wheels for a smoother ride.
- The front vibration dampening suspension system makes the ride even smoother.
- Top quality aluminum construction that is lightweight yet durable.
- Features Razor’s original folding mechanism for quick and easy carry, transport, and storage between rides.
- Additional features include easy-adjust handlebars, rear-fender brake, and wheelie bar.
- No assembly required, ready to ride out of the box.
A3 Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
My daughter had many many scooter and she always comes back to the Razor brand. They are great value for the money and slim line for smaller storage space. I like that they are very durable, kid is rough on their toy always throwing things down and Razor handles it well.