Get this party started
You’re rolling out, so you better get this party started. Step on the deck of the Party Pop Scooter and the pulsating multi-colored lights will illuminate your arrival as you kick and glide your way to your next social commitment.
A Party on Wheels
Colorful, high-quality urethane wheels andpatented rear fender brake allow for quick stops.
Roll Out in Style
You’re a person in demand, so roll out in style and make an entrance they’ll remember.
- T-tube/Frame: Steel
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Non-folding, rigid
- Wheels: Urethane
- Deck: 12 multi-color LED lights, polypropylene
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Battery: Two (2) AAA batteries (included and replaceable)
- Approximate Battery Life: 20 hours or 3,600 cycles
- Packaging: “Try Me” box
- Age: 6+
- Max Rider Weight: 143 lb (65 kg)
- Stepping on the deck fires up the pulsating multi-color light powered by 12 multi-color LED lights
- Battery Needs – Two (2) AAA batteries (included and replaceable) with 20 hours or 3,600 cycles of approximate battery life
- Frosted opal polypropylene deck
- Steel T-tube and frame
- Foam grips
- Kid’s scooter with urethane wheels
- Patented rear fender brake
Party Pop Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
The lights are so pretty. My niece has told me that since I bought her one her friends all want one too 🙂
The party pop scooter is such a beautiful design for a girl. My neice is in love with her new scooter and more than anything she loves that her scooter lights up.
Charles Sun (verified owner) –
I bought this for my 9yr daughter and she LOVED it. After I unpackaged the scooter, right away she took it to our backyard and started riding on it.
I bought this scooter a little over 2 weeks ago for my 6 year old. This morning she takes one step on the scooter and we hear a crack and the side of the board is completely cracked. It absolutely should have lasted longer than this. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone