Transform your commute
Transform your commute with Razor’s smoothest ride yet. With low vibration anti-rattle handlebars, easy fold technology and rubber grips for comfort on urban terrains, this one is built to perform.
Step it up
Glide to class or work on the pneumatic tires of the A5 Air, and your chances of arriving with coffee or a smoothie all over your shirt are dramatically reduced. Step up your personal transportation device and arrive calm, clean, and ready to change the world.
- T-tube/Deck: Aluminum
- Handlebars: Width 16.75” (425 mm), adjustable-height and anti-rattle, folding T-bar
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Downtube: Patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism
- Fork: Steel with plastic fender
- Tires: 8” (200mm), pneumatic (60 PSI), commuter
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- No Assembly Required
- Colors: Black, Silver
- Deck Length & Width: 21.7” x 4.8” (550 mm x 122 mm)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 35.04” x 16.85” x 38.58”(890 mm x 428 mm x 980 mm)
- Product Weight: 11.15 lb (5.07 kg)
- Built for everyday commuting –designed specifically for urban terrain.
- Super-strong,aluminum frame with patent-pending, anti-rattle handlebars and folding system ensure a smoother, quieter ride.
- Includes easy-adjust handlebars with soft, rubber grips for enhanced comfort, grasp, and control.
- Extra-long, 13.4” (340 mm) deck offers more foot room,ideal for taller riders.
- Features 8” (200 mm), shock-absorbing,pneumatic tires for stability and reliable performance on most surfaces.
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 220 pounds(100 kg).
A5 Air Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
This scooter has a really smooth ride, and it’s great for commuting. This is a scooter that both kids and adults can enjoy, and it really comes in handy when riding across a large college campus. The wheels allow for an awesome ride on different types of terrain, and it doesn’t rattle. It’s very sturdy, reliable, and I love the design. I highly recommend this one!
I was visiting New York City last year and the trip was made about 10 times better than I expected due to having my Razor A5 Air. I was able to zip all around the city without having to pay for an Uber or Taxi. I ate at many new restaurants that were too far to walk and even explored central park on the scooter. The inflated tires made the many bumps and cracks in NY hardly noticeable.
[email protected] –
I bought this for myself so i could ride with the kids! Riding at the beach was great and the bigger wheels make the ride so smooth!! All adults should have one!!
not sure why this is not in the description, but i think one of the best things about this scooter is that it folds!! they have other scooters with air tires (that don’t fold) and other adult size scooters that fold (but have hard skinny wheels), but this is the only one with both awesome features…
I have twin 7-year-old nieces, and they ride smaller Razor kick scooters when we go to the park near my house. Feeling sorta left out, I wanted to find a scooter that would be appropriate for a ‘kid’ who is 5’11” and 165 pounds. I was browsing at Toys R Us when I found the A5. The store did not have a demo model set up so I decided to purchase it and give it a try.
Assembly was easy, though the tires do need to be aired up right out of the box (be sure to have a pump or compressor). The scooter is quite well-sized for my build and weight. It feels really solid, and with pneumatic tires the ride is very soft and smooth. No squeaks or rattles…it just glides silently along on the pavement as fast as you can kick it. I consider this silence to be a safety feature, as it allows the rider to better hear today’s quieter cars when they are approaching.
I love it! To my surprise, I had a couple of kids actually compliment it when I was riding it to the park for the first time. But I am afraid I made a mistake. I let my nieces try it out, and now they each want one! So I may just end up having to buy two more, but now at least I know they are worth my money. And they are worth yours, too!
We would have rated this a 5, but after riding it for about 2 weeks, the brake has begun to make a loud screeching sound when used. My daughter loved this over her previous scooters, but is pretty upset about the sound it makes when she uses the brake. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.
grapes45 (verified owner) –
I’m a 44 year old woman and I love my RAZOR kick scooter. Gets great speed and the foot board is wide enough for my size 12 shoes. Step up, don’t grow up, ride a RAZOR.