Smoother Ride, Building on the Original
The A2 picks up on the classic aluminum style and is upgraded with the unique front vibration dampening suspension system absorbing shock and making the ride smoother.
Kick It with Tricks
The wheelie bar attached to the back of the scooter allows rider to pull off wheelies and other cool tricks!
Easy to Fold, Ready to Go
Razor’s original folding mechanism makes the A2 kick scooter easy to carry, transport and storage between rides. And when it’s time to ride, just unfold and go!
- T-Tube/Deck: Aluminum with wheelie bar
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height, folding
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Folding
- Fork: Springless suspension
- Wheels: Urethane, 95 mm
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Colors: Purple, Blue, Clear, Red
- Deck Length and Width: 17.3” x 3.6” (440 mm x 92mm)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 25.5” x 11.3” x 33.6” (648 mm x 288 mm x 854 mm)
- Product Weight: 5.35 lb (2.4 kg)
- Age: 5+
- Max Rider Weight: 143 lb (65 kg)
- Authentic Razor scooter with front vibration dampening suspension system for a smoother ride.
- Top quality aluminum construction that is lightweight yet durable.
- Features Razor’s original folding mechanism for quick and easy carry, transport, and storage between rides.
- Additional features include easy-adjust handlebars, rear-fender brake, and wheelie bar.
- No assembly required, ready to ride out of the box.
A2 Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
Love this little scooter! It’s a well built little scooter. I love the fact that it folds up and can be taken all over. My 11 year old loves it! I’m so glad I got this one.
Simple and rugged design, and can be stored almost anywhere. Awesome for kids, and is a proven design. I had one exactly like it when I was younger, I am in my 20s now and my siblings love the ones I bought them.
so simple to use. My Son loves this better than his bike. I would recommend this to any children around 5+ who wants a scooter.