Face it, you need more of it than most. And because you take everything to the next level, one session on the Razor Spark will light you up inside and out, both coming and going. What happens once you get there is up to you, but when it’s time to split, say your goodbyes, step on the spark bar, and blaze a trail behind you.
Quick fold engineering
Easy to fold and carry, aircraft grade aluminum tube and deck, this ride is made for you.
Purchased for my son, this was a last minute decision for another Christmas present. He loves it. Great for a beginner and the handle bar adjusts. Also breaks down for easy storage. Wheels light up when scooting. Perfect present for the money.
- Razor Fan, Dandy459
- T-Tube/Deck: Aluminum
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height, folding
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Folding
- Wheels: Urethane
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 143 lb (65 kg)
- Colors: Green, Blue, Clear, Green, Red
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 25.1” x 12.2” x 31.8” (637 mm x 309 mm x 807 mm)
- Product Weight: 5.61 lb (2.54 kg)
- Utilizes a Spark Cartridge containing 5 flint pads
- 20% more sparks than other brands on the market
- Kids’ kick scooter includes one replacement spark cartridge
- 98mm urethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings
- Handlebars padded for comfort
- Scooter folds for convenient and compact storage option
Spark Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.