King of comfort
Quick-fold, easy-carry, and our lightest weight yet, makes the DLX the King of commuter scooters. Great for quick cruises or long joy rides.
Taller riders, we got you
With a larger deck for taller riders and 8” wheels for the smoothest ride around town, the A5 DLX gets huge style points at the office or in class or wherever your travels take you.
- T-tube/Deck: Anodized aluminum
- Handlebars: Width 16.75” (425 mm), adjustable-height
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Patented anti-rattle folding mechanism
- Wheels: 8” (200 mm), urethane
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Patent: U.S. Patent No. 11530012 B2
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- No assembly required
- Color: Silver
- Deck Length and Width: 20.9” x 4.41” (530 mm x 112 mm)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 34.65” x 16.85” x 38.58” (880 mm x 428 mm x 980 mm)
- Product Weight: 8.8 lb (4 kg)
- Patented, anti-rattle, easy-folding mechanism makes transporting and storing the A5 DLX between rides a breeze.
- Super-strong, adjustable, aluminum T-tube and larger deck supports taller riders.
- Easily adjusted handlebars include soft, foam grips for enhanced comfort.
- Extra-large, 8” (200 mm) urethane wheels provide a smooth ride.
- Lightweight, easy-to-carry and an ideal companion as a commuter scooter.
- Rear-fender brake makes for quick-and-easy, slow-and-stop when in motion.
- Designed for riders ages 8 and up, weighing up to 220 pounds (100 kg)
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.