E300 HD Electric Scooter
- Ages 13 and up
- Max Speed 15 mph
- Max Weight 220 lb
- Battery Life Up to 10 miles (40 mins)
Get an alert when this product is available:
Upgrade with Hub-Driven Motor
The E300 HD features a quiet, 230-watt brushless hub-driven motor for speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h).
Featuring a 9″ (229 mm) pneumatic front tire for shock absorption and an extra wide, anti-slip rubber deck for more foot space and comfort.
With the 24V rechargeable battery system, the E300 HD travels up to 10 miles (16 km) or up to 40 minutes of continuous use on a single charge.
Control in Your Hands
With its twist-grip acceleration control and hand-operated rear brake, the E300 HD puts power and control in your hands.
RWD for Stability
The E300 HD has a rear-wheel hub-driven motor, which apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
- Speed: Up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Distance: Up to 10 miles (16 km) on a single charge
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 230-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, brushless, rear-wheel hub-driven
- Throttle: Variable-speed, twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame: Steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Clamp: Double-stacked
- Fork: Tubular steel
- Handlebars: Height 34.5″ (876 mm), width 16″ (420mm)
- Front Tire: 9″ (229 mm), pneumatic
- Rear Tire: 8″ (200 mm), abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 39.96″ x 16.30″ x 42.52″ (101.5 cm x 41.5 cm x 108 cm)
- Product Weight: 40.8 lbs (18.56 kg
- New Hub-Driven Motor – The E300 HD electric scooter is our best-selling E300 electric scooter upgraded with a quiet, maintenance free, brushless hub-driven motor.
- Comfortable – Featuring a 9″ (229 mm) pneumatic front tire for shock absorption and an extra wide, anti-slip rubber deck for more foot space and comfort.
- Enhanced Performance – The 230-watt brushless hub-driven motor boasts speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h) and provides up to 10 miles (16 km) range on a single charge.
- Quality and Stability – Rear-wheel drive shifts weight to the back for improved traction and ease of steering, and a durable tubular steel frame supports riders up to 220 lbs (100 kg).