The perfect ride for your sportier side. The E300 is as excellent as its predecessors – only super-sized. From its super-sized deck and frame to the 250-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor, the Razor E300 is designed to excite. Whether you’re meeting friends, or just cruising around, teen and adult riders will find big time thrills at speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h).
With speeds up to 15mph, wider tires, and steely-gray profile, your ride just got way more interesting. Yay for you. Yay for electricity.
- Speed: Up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 250-watt,high-torque, chain-driven
- Handlebars: Height 25” (647 mm), width 16″(420mm)
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame/Fork: Steel Grips: Soft, rubber
- Deck: Super-sized –length 26.2” (666 mm), width 8” (204 mm)
- Tires: 9” (229 mm), pneumatic
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Product Dimensions:40” x 16.5” x 42.5”(1015 mm x 420mm x 1080mm)
- Weight: 43lb (19.5kg)
- With its super-sized deck and frame, the Razor E300 electric scooter is ready to roll for teen and adult riders up to 220 pounds(100 kg)
- Powered by a 250-watt, high-torque, single-speed,chain-driven motor that delivers atop speed of up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
- Larger 9” (229 mm), pneumatic front and rear tires support older riders, while helping soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
- Additional features include twist-grip acceleration control, hand-operated,rear brake and retractable kickstand
CurrentE300 Electric Scooter
E300 Electric Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
hey adults … these aren’t just for kids HA! my husband and i have enjoyed these just as much as our kids. looks like we might have to get two more. these are a fun way to hang with the kids and still be kinda cool … at least we think so! the kids, not so much
This is an awesome ride for the whole family. Great for kids and adults. It runs great, and it’s lots of fun. I’m an adult, and I love that the larger platform allows me to stand comfortably. Also, I am not the best at assembling things, so I was extremely happy that this scooter came pretty much ready to go. There is very little set-up required. Just charge the battery and get ready to ride! I love it.
I’ve owned this for a couple of months now. I use it in the evenings to go to our local grocery store to buy a couple of items with my 3 kids each of them who join me with their own scooters or crazy carts. Helps us bond together during our family time!! So glad I bought one for myself!! Thanks Razor for all the amazing products you bring out to the market. My kids love your brand. We all are looking forward to buying the Turbo jetts next!
I’m 12 years old not even 13 which the product is recommended for I am a 100 lb person and the battery can not make one mile on a very slight hill. Razor has replaced it 3 times already if you want the electronic scooter find a better one.
I bought one of these for myself to get around locally. They are super easy to ride, and plenty fast. Battery life is solid for what I use it for, I am around 180 pounds and it has no trouble pulling me when I ride it. All in all a pretty solid product, cant beat it especially if you commute short distances
The E300 is a solid product. The battery life is more than sufficient, and it carries my weight with no problem. I love the larger platform because it gives more standing room and makes the ride more comfortable. It’s great for short commutes, or just riding around the neighborhood for fun. If you are looking for a solid scooter that works well for teens & adults, you can’t go wrong with this one.
Solid product! Fun to Ride. Friends and Family all want one.