Time to upgrade
Since old Ben Franklin discovered electricity, it was bound to happen. Suddenly, you don’t get a kick out of your old scooter anymore. It’s OK, you’re growing up and it’s time to tell Mom – you’re old enough for electric. Tell her it’s made for ages 8 and up, and only goes a quiet 10mph, for a full 40 minutes of freedom.
Get a grip
With a twist grip accelerator and a hand operated front brake, you’ll be in training for bikes, motorbikes and the next level of awesome.
- Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 100-watt,kick-to-start, high-torque, chain-driven
- Handlebars: Height 22” (552 mm)
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated,caliper, front
- Frame/Fork: Steel
- Grips: Soft,rubber
- Deck: Kid-sized –length 21” (530 mm), width 7” (180 mm)
- Front Tire: 8” (200 mm),pneumatic
- Rear Wheel: Urethane
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 120 lb (54 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Product Dimensions: 33.1” x 16.1” x 35.7” (840 mm x 410 mm x 907 mm)
- Weight: 26lb (11.8 kg
- With its kid-sized deck and frame, the Razor E100 electric scooter is the perfect introduction to electric-powered fun for riders ages 8 and up
- Powered by a 100-watt,high-torque, single-speed,chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 10 mph (16km/h)
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed-lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
- 8” (200mm),pneumatic front tire helps soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
- Additional features include twist-grip acceleration control, hand-operated, front brake and retractable kickstand.
E100 Electric Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
Lee Bladow –
what a great scooter to start out on! I love the safety kick start and it goes just fast enough! Cant wait to move up to the next scooter!