Freedom to Go
Longer. Taller. Faster. When you graduate to this older, sleeker version of the E100, we pretty much guarantee you’ll never be late for class again.
Oh yeah, there’s a seat
Simon says sit. Simon says stand. Sit. Stand. It’s totally your call! With the E200 S, the guys at scooter headquarters have outdone themselves with their latest addition to the electric experience… drumroll… a seat! Just think, you can switch between standing or sitting as fast as you change your mind about outfits.
Just keep moving
At 12 mph, with 40 minutes of travel time, and sit/stand flexibility, this one is designed for the many moods of you.
- Speed: Up to 12 mph (19 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 200-watt, high-torque, chain-driven
- Handlebar: Height 25″(647 mm), width 16″ (420 mm)
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame/Fork: Steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Deck: Full-size – length 26″ (650 mm), width 8″ (192 mm)
- Tires: 8” (200 mm) pneumatic
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- E200S: Seat post and padded seat easily remove for stand-up riding
- Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 154 lb (70 kg)
- With its full-size deck and frame, the E200 electric scooter is designed for ages 13 and up
- Powered by a 200-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 12 mph (19 km/h)
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
- 8” (200 mm), pneumatic front and rear tires help soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
- Additional features include twist-grip acceleration control, hand-operated, rear brake and retractable kickstand
E200S Electric Scooter Seated Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.