OK, now we’re talking.
You don’t take anything sitting down, except your commute. Standing is great, but when you need to flex, we’ve got your back. With a quick-change padded seat and extra-wide pneumatic tires, you can blister across terrains of your choice at speeds of up to 15 mph, or just sit back, relax, and enjoy the chill.
Lead the neighborhood
Top of the line and top of the speed chart, the E300’s super-sized deck and frame are built for older
riders and thrilling rides. Tears of joy or just the wind in your face, leave other rides in the dust as you ride thru the neighborhood.
- Speed: Up to 15 mph (19 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 250-watt, high-torque, chain-driven
- Handlebar: Height 25” (647 mm), width 16″(420 mm)
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame/Fork: Steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Deck: Full-size – length 26.2″ (666 mm), width 8″ (204 mm)
- Tires: 9” (229 mm) pneumatic
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Electrical system certified compliant with UL2272 by ACT Lab LLC, an accredited testing lab.
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Product Dimensions: 40” x 16.5” x 42.5” (1015 mm x 420 mm x 1080 mm)
- Weight: 43 lb (19.5 kg)
- With its super-sized deck and frame, the Razor E300S electric scooter is ready to roll for teen and adult riders up to 220 pounds(100 kg)
- Powered by a 250-watt, high-torque, single-speed,chain-driven motor that delivers atop speed of up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
- Larger 9” (229 mm), pneumatic front and rear tires support older riders, while helping soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
- Additional features include twist-grip acceleration control, hand-operated,rear brake and retractable kickstand
E300 Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.