OK, now we’re talking.
You don’t take anything sitting down, except your commute. Standing is great, but when you need to flex, we’ve got your back. With a quick-change padded seat and extra-wide pneumatic tires, you can blister across terrains of your choice at speeds of up to 15 mph, or just sit back, relax, and enjoy the chill.
Lead the neighborhood
Top of the line and top of the speed chart, the E300’s super-sized deck and frame are built for older
riders and thrilling rides. Tears of joy or just the wind in your face, leave other rides in the dust as you ride thru the neighborhood.
- Speed: Up to 15 mph (19 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 250-watt, high-torque, chain-driven
- Handlebar: Height 25” (647 mm), width 16″(420 mm)
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame/Fork: Steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Deck: Full-size – length 26.2″ (666 mm), width 8″ (204 mm)
- Tires: 9” (229 mm) pneumatic
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Product Dimensions: 40” x 16.5” x 42.5” (1015 mm x 420 mm x 1080 mm)
- Weight: 43 lb (19.5 kg)
- With its super-sized deck and frame, the Razor E300S electric scooter is ready to roll for teen and adult riders up to 220 pounds(100 kg)
- Powered by a 250-watt, high-torque, single-speed,chain-driven motor that delivers atop speed of up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
- Larger 9” (229 mm), pneumatic front and rear tires support older riders, while helping soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
- Additional features include twist-grip acceleration control, hand-operated,rear brake and retractable kickstand
E300 Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
Bought this for my 13 year old brother in law as a birthday gift and he loved it he rode all around the park. The best part of this is it come with seat.The seat is pretty comfortable and I also do like the big rubber tires it helps with stability and helps with a smoother ride.
Other than that this is a good value scooter build and quality is very impressive and the ride on this baby is very comfortable and fun for everyone!! plus this makes as a great gift that im sure any kid will LOVE!! 😉
I received this product as a Christmas present, and although I let it charge for more than 24 hours, it only lasted about 5 minutes.
This electric scooter was sloppily assembled, very slow, and came with a defective battery. In the opinion of a 13 year old, this product was overall disappointing. I am now ordering a 70 dollar battery replacement, and praying that it is not the nature of the product
The battery worked fine for a bit more than 2 month, and a only 2 month warranty so now i have nothing to do. Wasted my money please dont waste yours. Aftere two month the scooter does not get as half of the speed as before and the battery last less than 15 minutes.
We bought 2 of these 3 years ago and have been very happy with how they have performed and held up. The batteries continue to work as expected. The only improvement we’d like is the ability to swap out seat for a more traditional bicycle seat. Other than that, we are very please with our purchase. (BTW, these are used by 2, 45+ year olds and a 9 year old.