Innovative Power Core Motor
Razor’s innovative Power Core Technology boasts a 150-watt, high-torque, hub-driven motor that delivers robust acceleration to up to 12 mph (19.5 km/h) with a kick-to-start activation and a press of the throttle.
A Smooth Ride
An 8-inch (200 mm) pneumatic front tire helps soften out rough surfaces and delivers a smoother ride on uneven terrain.
Easy Speed Control
The thumb-activated throttle is designed for easy manipulation enhancing smooth acceleration. The dual-braking system, a hand-operated front brake and a rear fender brake, provides responsive braking effects.
Uninterrupted Ride Time
The 24V rechargeable battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time on a single charge.
Built for Durability
The sleek, fresh design with all-steel frame is precision-crafted for long-lasting performance and has a weight capacity of up to 154 lbs (70 kg).
Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
- Razor Power Core Technology and Design – Maintenance-free (no alignment, no chain, no belt)
- Speed: Up to 12 mph (19.5 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 150-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, rear-wheel hub driven
- Throttle: Thumb-activated, variable-speed
- Brakes: Hand-operated caliper front brake and rear-fender brake
- Frame/Fork: Steel
- Grips: Foam
- Deck: Steel with anti-slip, full- deck grip tape
- Front Tire: 8″ (200 mm), pneumatic
- Rear Tire: 6.5″ (165mm), abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 24V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
- Some Assembly Required
- Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 154 lbs (70 kg)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 34.84″ (88.5 cm) x 15.75″ (40.0 cm) x 37.40″ (95.0 cm)
- Product Weight: 27.98 lbs (12.7 kg)
- Razors’ Innovative Power Core Technology — The 150-watt, high-torque, Power Core hub-driven motor is maintenance-free and delivers impressive speeds up to 12 mph (19.5 km/h).
- Rear-Wheel Drive for Stability – Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
- Smooth Moves — The pneumatic 8-inch (200 mm) front tire delivers a smoother ride on uneven terrain. The airless flat-free rear tire is abrasion-resistant and makes for years of cruising.
- Intuitive Control — A thumb-activated throttle generates a boost of power and gives the rider control of the speed. A hand-operated front brake, along with a rear fender brake, provide responsive stops.
- Ready to Ride — A Rechargeable 24V sealed lead-acid battery system provides a lengthy ride time of up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Stylish yet Durable — The Power Core E195’s all-steel frame is a fresh design that not only looks great in style but is formidable in strength.
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.