Freedom to Go
Longer. Taller. Faster. When you graduate to this older, sleeker version of the E100, we pretty much guarantee you’ll never be late for class again.
Built for bipeds 13 years and over, the E200 gets you there at an impressive, quiet 12 mph. With a twist grip accelerator and a hand-operated rear brake, you’ve got 40 continuous minutes to get there in style and save the planet while you’re at it.
Pave your path
Perfect for a solo adventure or a cruise with friends, with the range to tackle both.
- Speed: Up to 12 mph (19 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 200-watt, high-torque, chain-driven
- Handlebars: Height 25” (647 mm), width 16” (420 mm)
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame/Fork: Steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Deck: Full-size –length 26”(650 mm), width 8” (192 mm)
- Tires: 8” (200 mm),pneumatic
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 154 lb (70 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Product Dimensions:37.7” x 16.8” x 40.9” (957 mm x 427 mm x 1040 mm)
- Weight: 38.17 lb (17.35 kg)
- With its full-size deck and frame, the E200 electric scooter is designed for ages 13 and up
- Powered by a 200-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 12 mph (19 km/h)
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
- 8” (200 mm), pneumatic front and rear tires help soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
- Additional features include twist-grip acceleration control, hand-operated, rear brake and retractable kickstand
CurrentE200 Electric Scooter
E200 Electric Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
GOES FOREVER WITHOUT RECHARGE & GOES PRETTY FAST. Have ridden it up hill on grass and asphalt and all runs great!
Jason Persaud –
It’s great but it’s low Every time I ride it the motor or the chain guard scrapes I even bent my sprocket one time and the under side where it holds the battery tray up scrapes too and then it rusted and after a year the top speed went from 15mph from 9mph