- Max speed 15 mph
- Battery life Up to 40 mins
- Ages 14 and up
- Max weight 175 lbs
SX500 Dirt Rocket McGrath
Get an alert when this product is available:
Fit for a King
Inspired by the winningest motocross rider in history, King of Supercross – Jeremy McGrath, the SX500 McGrath features authentic McGrath graphics and fairing design, genuine dirt bike frame geometry and a high-torque, variable speed motor for a super-charged experience.
Ride like a Champ
Features dual suspension and riser handlebars, large pneumatic knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand operated dual disc brakes.
- Speed: Up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: Variable-speed, high-torque, chain-driven
- Suspension: Dual
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brakes: Hand-operated, dual disc
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Double-crown
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable-angle, riser-style
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Wheels: Motorcycle-spec tires with front- and rear-specific tread
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charge
- Age: 14+
- Max Rider Weight: 175 lb (79 kg)
- With authentic MX frame geometry and faithful reproduction of Jeremy’s big bike, we
offer you the perfect product for little champions!
- Motorcycle spec tires with front- and rear-specific tread, disc brakes and dual suspension make this electric ride ready to rock the dirt.
CurrentSX500 Dirt Rocket McGrath
SX500 Dirt Rocket McGrath Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
Super nice dirt bikes for kids! If you are having second thoughts, don’t hesitate to buy. These bikes are really nice and take minutes to assemble just a few parts. Buy a helmet, gloves and knee and arm pads because these bikes are fast! They are excellent to learn how to ride and very easy maintenance. Awesome bikes!