SX125 Dirt Bike McGrath
- Ages 7 and up
- Max weight 110 lbs
Get an alert when this product is available:
15 watching this product.
Ride Like a Champ
Your child will be inspired to ride his or her best with this authentic, mini motocross-inspired dirt bike endorsed by one of the most successful supercross champions ever, Jeremy McGrath!
Learn to Ride with Confidence
A durable option for younger riders 7 and up, this bike features a twist-grip throttle, and a hand-controlled rear brake for better performance on uneven terrain.
Just Like the Big Kids Ride
It’s smaller in size, but not in fun, with the same sturdy frame design, knobby tires, foam grips, and authentic features for off-road riding outings just like the big kids
- Authentic Jeremy McGrath graphics and fairing design
- Speed: Up to 8 mph (13 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor:100 watt, high-torque, chain-driven, rear-wheel drive
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame: Steel with authentic dirt bike geometry
- Fork/Handlebars: Steel
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant, plastic
- Grips: Foam
- Wheels: Spoked with custom black rims and 12″(305 mm) pneumatic, knobby tires
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Battery:12V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Max Rider Weight:110 lbs(50 kg)
- Optimal Rider Weight:40 lbs to 80 lbs (18 kg to 36 kg)
- Some Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 36.42″(92.5 cm) L x 21.46″(54.5 cm) W x 25.16″(63.9 cm) H
- Product Weight: 29.7 lbs(13.5 kg)
- Supercross Champ Inspired–Authentic graphics inspired and endorsed by 7-time supercross champion Jeremy McGrath.
- Perfect for Beginners –The SX125 is one of Razor’s smallest electric motocross-inspired bikes, scaled down to size for riders ages 7 and up, with an optimal rider weight of 40 lbs to 80 lbs (18 kg to 36 kg).
- Made for Off-Road Fun –The 12″ (305 mm) knobby, pneumatic tires provide support and performance to ride on uneven terrain.
- Speed and Power –Carries the rider at speeds of up to 8mph (13km/h) with up to 40minutes of continuous use.
- Authentic Riding Experience –Designed with motocross dirt bike geometry, including a crossbar reinforced handlebar, twist-grip throttle, hand-operated rear brake, and retractable kickstand.