KID-SIZED BEACH BUGGY
This vintage-cool ride will give kids (8+) plenty of buggy thrills. The 8” knobby pneumatic tires and terrain-following rear suspension come together for a smooth ride that’s ideal for off-road riding.
ELECTRIC POWERED BOOST
Features a 250-watt reduction drive motor for maximum torque along with a variable speed throttle and chain-drive for speeds up to 9 mph (14 km/h)
MAXIMUM CONTROL & CONVENIENCE
Operation is a breeze thanks to the hand-controlled accelerator and hand-operated rear disc braking system. Another bonus is its light, yet durable tubular steel frame that’s convenient for easy vertical storage.
SAFE & SECURE
Parents will appreciate the side cage, which creates a barrier between the rider and the outside, and the bucket seat with a lap belt for added security.
- Speed: Up to 9 mph (14 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: Variable speed, high-torque, chain-driven
- Suspension: Terrain following, rear
- Throttle: Thumb trigger
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear disc
- Frame: Steel
- Wheels: Steel with 8” knobby, pneumatic tires
- Seat: Bucket-style with lap belt
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger and flag
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 120 lb (54 kg)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 43″ x 27.6″ x 18.5″ (109 cm x 70 cm x 47 cm)
- Product Weight: 64.7 lb (29.4 kg)
- Ideal for difficult tracks and terrain
- Battery-powered, fully electric design, requires no fuel at all
- The kids dune buggy runs quietly and produces no emissions
- Eight-inch knobby pneumatic tires and active rear suspension
- Durable tubular steel frame with diamond-plate floorboards
- Hand throttle and brake controls
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
[email protected] –
What an awesome Go-cart! I purchased this for my son. He loves it! He uses it every chance he can. It is very durable and you can tell it is well made. It goes just fast enough to satisfy his desire to race around while satisfying my concerns for safety. Easy to maneuver and handles amazingly! Goes over everything including tall grass, bumps, small hills, everything. I was really surprised how it can go anywhere. Once fully charged it goes for a good hour. My son is about 65 pounds and this is perfect for him! He will definitely get his use out of this for many more years. The cart comes completely put together and ready to go. Just charge for the first 12 hours and the next morning the kids are off and going. He loves it and therefore I love it!
My 3yr and 4yr old love this cart. They drive it everywhere under my close supervision. You have to know your kids and their abilities to drive it. After a quick lesson it was off to the races! With them riding on it they zip around quite quick. My wife has also had a turn on it since she is under the weight limit. But it could haul more 🙂
gary grubb –
Very durable, well made. Kids love it. My only objection is that it has no reverse. Also, no speed control for parents. Still, a good product.