KID-SIZED BEACH BUGGY
This vintage-cool ride will give kids (8+) plenty of buggy thrills. The 8” knobby pneumatic tires and terrain-following rear suspension come together for a smooth ride that’s ideal for off-road riding.
ELECTRIC POWERED BOOST
Features a 250-watt reduction drive motor for maximum torque along with a variable speed throttle and chain-drive for speeds up to 9 mph (14 km/h)
MAXIMUM CONTROL & CONVENIENCE
Operation is a breeze thanks to the hand-controlled accelerator and hand-operated rear disc braking system. Another bonus is its light, yet durable tubular steel frame that’s convenient for easy vertical storage.
SAFE & SECURE
Parents will appreciate the side cage, which creates a barrier between the rider and the outside, and the bucket seat with a lap belt for added security.
- Speed: Up to 9 mph (14 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: Variable speed, high-torque, chain-driven
- Suspension: Terrain following, rear
- Throttle: Thumb trigger
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear disc
- Frame: Steel
- Wheels: Steel with 8” knobby, pneumatic tires
- Seat: Bucket-style with lap belt
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger and flag
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 120 lb (54 kg)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 43″ x 27.6″ x 18.5″ (109 cm x 70 cm x 47 cm)
- Product Weight: 64.7 lb (29.4 kg)
- Ideal for difficult tracks and terrain
- Battery-powered, fully electric design, requires no fuel at all
- The kids dune buggy runs quietly and produces no emissions
- Eight-inch knobby pneumatic tires and active rear suspension
- Durable tubular steel frame with diamond-plate floorboards
- Hand throttle and brake controls
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.