MX650 Dirt Rocket
- Max speed 17 mph
- Battery life Up to 40 mins
- Ages 16 and up
- Max weight 220 lbs
Designed to generate more power for uphill and off-road conditions, the MX650 is ready to rumble.
Made to hit dirt hard and fast, this supercross-inspired Razor MX650 is a high performance motocross bike that runs on electricity — no gas means you’ll go green while you go fast.
Prepare for epic off-road excitement
The adjustable riser handlebars ensure a customized fit, and hand operated front and rear disc brakes and twist-grip acceleration control put the driver in command.
The Razor MX650 is seriously awesome!... It is fast and fun! BEST PURCHASE EVER!!! by NikkiP13
- Speed: Up to 17 mph (27 kmh)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: Variable speed, high-torque, chain-driven
- Suspension: Dual• Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brakes: Hand-operated, dual disc
- Frame: Steel with authentic dirt bike geometry
- Fork: Double crown
- Fairings: Shatter resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable angle, riser style
- Grips: Soft rubber
- Wheels: 16” front and 14” rear pneumatic tires
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Some Assembly Required
- High performance electric motocross bike
- Supercross-inspired design means more power up hill and off-road conditions
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars
- Razor MX650 is built with safety and comfort in mind, not just performance.