The hottest two-wheel sensation to hit the ground since the full-sized RSF650. Powered by a high-torque, chain-driven motor and designed with authentic street-bike styling, the RSF350 delivers big-time performance in a compact ride.
Designed with authentic street-bike styling, the RSF350 delivers a bold mix of style and performance in a compact ride. Includes a hidden compartment for storage.
- Speed: Up to 14 mph (22 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: High-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brakes: Hand-operated, rear disc
- Frame: Trellis-frame chassis design and street-bike styling
- Fork: Double crown
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable-angle, riser-style
- Grips: Soft rubber
- Wheels: Custom 12” (305 mm), 3-spoke, mag wheels and pneumatic tires
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Storage: Hidden compartment
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 140 lb (64 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Color: Red
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 43.7” x 22.8” x 29.5” (1110 mm x 580 mm x 750 mm)
- Product Weight: 51 lb (23.16 kg)
- Powered by a twist-grip, variable-speed,throttle, high-torque,chain-driven motor that delivers speeds up to 14 mph(22 km/h).
- Features a trellis-frame chassis design with authentic street-bike inspired styling for a bold mix of style and performance.
- Hand-operated,rear disc brake provides stopping power, combined with pneumatic tires and custom 12” (305 mm),3-spoke,mag wheels.
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 30 minutes of continuous use.
- Additional features include double-crown fork, shatter-resistant fairings, adjustable-angle, riser-style handlebars with soft, rubber grips and a retractable kickstand.
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.