Fit for a King
Inspired by the winningest motocross rider in history, King of Supercross – Jeremy McGrath, the SX350 scales his iconic bike down to size for younger riders.
Ride like a Champ
Pneumatic knobby tires handle all types of terrain, soft dirt to muddy conditions and provide maximum support and performance to ride the trails with ease.
A True to Life Ride
Featuring authentic MX frame geometry, motocross-spec tires and rear brake for a true to life ride.
- Speed: Up to 14 mph (22km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: High-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated,rear
- Frame: Steel with authentic dirt bike geometry
- Fork: Double-crown
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable-angle, riser-style
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Wheels: Spoked with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Battery: 24V (two12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 140 lb (64 kg)
- Some Assembly Required
- Color: Green
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 43.7” (111 cm) x 28.0” (71 cm) x 21.7” (55 cm)
- Product Weight: 48.26 lb (21.89 kg
- Inspired by the winningest supercross rider in history, Jeremy McGrath.
- Complete with authentic McGrath graphics and MX-frame geometry, the SX350 scales Jeremy’s iconic bike down to size for younger riders.
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 14 mph (22 km/h) with up to 30 minutes of continuous use.
- Features adjustable-angle, riser-style handlebars, spoked wheels with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake.
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system.
SX350 Dirt Rocket McGrath – Green Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
There are no reviews yet.