Designed to generate more power for uphill and off-road conditions, the MX650 is ready to rumble.
Made to hit dirt hard and fast, this supercross-inspired Razor MX650 is a high performance motocross bike that runs on electricity — no gas means you’ll go green while you go fast.
Prepare for epic off-road excitement
The adjustable riser handlebars ensure a customized fit, and hand operated front and rear disc brakes and twist-grip acceleration control put the driver in command.
The Razor MX650 is seriously awesome!... It is fast and fun! BEST PURCHASE EVER!!! by NikkiP13
- Speed: Up to 17 mph (27 kmh)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: Variable speed, high-torque, chain-driven
- Suspension: Dual• Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brakes: Hand-operated, dual disc
- Frame: Steel with authentic dirt bike geometry
- Fork: Double crown
- Fairings: Shatter resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable angle, riser style
- Grips: Soft rubber
- Wheels: 16” front and 14” rear pneumatic tires
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Some Assembly Required
- High performance electric motocross bike
- Supercross-inspired design means more power up hill and off-road conditions
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars
- Razor MX650 is built with safety and comfort in mind, not just performance.
MX650 Dirt Rocket Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
My 7 year old son loves this dirt bike. I felt like the coolest dad in the neighborhood getting this for him on Christmas. It is very safe and built with a great quality construction.
I bought the MX650 as a present for a family friend of mine, and he loves it. He and his younger siblings ride it all the time, super fun to ride on dirt, and plenty fast! All around a great purchase!
I am 50 yrs old and I have this Electric motorcycle. I ride it all over my neighborhood ,along the roadsides and on trails. This is an awesome way to get around. I have changed my rear sprocket to a 100T which was custom made by a fabrication shop. The 100t rear sprocket gives me longer run times and a lot more torque. Top speed is reduced to about 10 or 12 mph. I have 4 Electric High quality E bikes so this fits right in to my collection . I highly highly recommend this Razor Mx650 to any one who wants a cheap way to get around town also I am 6ft tall…lol yes I look real stupid riding this Motorcycle but it is a ton of fun !
Good ride, and enjoyed for all the time I used it. Mine was old, but it was just as good. The new one is better, but still as fun. Recommended for all!