Geared for Dirt
Features large 12-inch pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer.
Kick into High Gear
High torque motor with twist grip throttle control kick the Razor Dirt Rocket MX400 into high gear.
Ideal First Ride
Scaled down dirt bike design features adjustable riser handlebars.
- Speed: Up to 14 mph (22 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: High-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame: Steel with authentic dirt bike geometry
- Fork: Double-crown
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable-angle, riser-style
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Wheels: Spoked with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Battery charge time: 12 hours
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 140 lb (64 kg)
- The Dirt Rocket MX400 is a scaled-down, electric-powered dirt bike that lets riders live out their off-road fantasies
- Large, knobby tires, and a chain-driven motor that deliver top-notch performance
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.