Crazy Cart DLX
- Max speed 12 mph
- Battery life Up to 40 mins
- Ages 9 and up
- Max weight 140 lbs
Ultimate Drifting Machine
In response to the overwhelming demand for an adult sized version of the award-winning Crazy Cart, feast your eyes on the Razor cart DLX: a full-size, high-powered drift cart for the kid in all of us. The ultimate drifting machine just grew up.
With a high-torque motor and steel frame, full size outrigger stability casters, brodie knob, and vertical drift bar, this machine is built to last. It comes with a high-impact pneumatic front tire, wheels and caster wheels for added durability. You are sure to enjoy the variable speed foot pedal throttle and extra high-torque variations.
Drift On, Sir
The patented steering allows unique drifting, turning and stopping and sit comfortably due to a raised, bucket style seat. The Razor Crazy Cart DLX will give you back the enjoyment you had as a kid.
- Speed: Up to 12 mph (19 kmh)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 250W Variable speed, high-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Variable speed foot pedal
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Steering: Patented, allows unique drifting, turning and stopping
- Front Wheel: High impact pneumatic tire
- Rear Wheels: Dual inclined caster wheels
- Seat: Bucket style
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger, flag and front stabilizer posts
- Some Assembly Required
- Age: 9+
- Max Rider Weight: 140 lb ( 63 kg)
- Revolutionary drive system allows the crazy cart to drive forward, reverse, sideways diagonally, and everything in between
- Exclusive features: Brodie knob steering, vertically Mountain drift bar extensions, and full-sized front caster wheels
- Two drive modes: go cart or crazy cart – you choose
- Control back end drifts with the patented drift bar
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.