Crazy Cart DLX
- Max speed 12 mph
- Battery life Up to 40 mins
- Ages 9 and up
- Max weight 140 lbs
Get an alert when this product is available:
2 watching this product.
Ultimate Drifting Machine
In response to the overwhelming demand for an adult sized version of the award-winning Crazy Cart, feast your eyes on the Razor cart DLX: a full-size, high-powered drift cart for the kid in all of us. The ultimate drifting machine just grew up.
With a high-torque motor and steel frame, full size outrigger stability casters, brodie knob, and vertical drift bar, this machine is built to last. It comes with a high-impact pneumatic front tire, wheels and caster wheels for added durability. You are sure to enjoy the variable speed foot pedal throttle and extra high-torque variations.
Drift On, Sir
The patented steering allows unique drifting, turning and stopping and sit comfortably due to a raised, bucket style seat. The Razor Crazy Cart DLX will give you back the enjoyment you had as a kid.
- Speed: Up to 12 mph (19 kmh)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 250W Variable speed, high-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Variable speed foot pedal
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Steering: Patented, allows unique drifting, turning and stopping
- Front Wheel: High impact pneumatic tire
- Rear Wheels: Dual inclined caster wheels
- Seat: Bucket style
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger, flag and front stabilizer posts
- Some Assembly Required
- Age: 9+
- Max Rider Weight: 140 lb ( 63 kg)
- Revolutionary drive system allows the crazy cart to drive forward, reverse, sideways diagonally, and everything in between
- Exclusive features: Brodie knob steering, vertically Mountain drift bar extensions, and full-sized front caster wheels
- Two drive modes: go cart or crazy cart – you choose
- Control back end drifts with the patented drift bar
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
Ali Kermani –
For those who are ready to step their Crazy Cart game up onto ramps and uneven surfaces, the Crazy Cart DLX is an absolute must! While the new drift bar and brodie knob are kinda whack, the two full sized caster wheels in the front of this item make all the difference in the world! Now, instead of hanging up on uneven surfaces (like the seam of a driveway), you’ll just roll up over them on the caster wheels! As a big fan of Crazy Carts, my personal favorite version of the Crazy Cart is a slightly modded Crazy Cart DLX.