Almost drives itself
“Speedy.” “Responsive.” “Almost drives itself.” They’re not talking about their Audi, they’re talking about our A6 scooter, designed to dominate in the urban jungle.
No more hunching
Built for the vertically endowed, the A6 scooter’s 42” extra-tall handlebars mean no more hunching, and the extra-long deck means no more feet scrunching. With its sturdy aluminum frame and super-sized urethane wheels, one kick gives you longer glide, greater speed, and takes your commute from zero to awesome in 60 seconds.
- Frame: Anodized aluminum
- Handlebars: Width 16.75”(425 mm), adjustable-height up to 42” (1067 mm) and anti-rattle, folding T-bar
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism
- Wheels: Spoked, 10” (254 mm), urethane with double bearings
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Kickstand: Retractable
- No assembly required
- Colors: White, Silver
- Deck Length and Width: 22.6” x 4.4” (574 mm x 113 mm)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 39.4” x 16.9” x 42” (1000 mm x 428 mm x 1070 mm)
- Product Weight: 10.93 lb (5.0 kg)
- Max Rider Weight:220 lb (100 kg)
- Designed and built specifically for taller riders.
- Features Razor’s tallest handlebars, adjustable up to an incredible height of 42” (1067 mm),and extra-long, 13.4” (340 mm) deck for more foot room.
- Spoked, ultra-large 10” (254 mm),urethane wheels and super-strong, aluminum frame with patent-pending, anti-rattle handlebars and folding mechanism,ensure the smoothest, quietest ride around.
- Rear-fender brake for an effortless, gliding stop.
- Designed for riders ages 8 and up weighing up to 220 pounds(100 kg)
A6 Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
I got one of each color of this scooter. It’s been great to have around, to just ride to the coffee shop, or pharmacy real quick. Over the holidays, my relatives and friends(grown men) had a blast racing each other and trying to do tricks on these scooters. It was super funny to watch, but the scooters held up quite nicely to all the wear and tear.
This scooter is awesome, the big wheels, the stability, the handle bar, perfect for tall riders, I am 6.3ft and weight 200 lbs and ride with ease on this scooter, great product.