Where downhill meets drift
With the trailblazing new RX200, the ride begins where the pavement ends. Beefed up to withstand tough terrain, the RX200 features off-road tires, disc brakes and a new gear ratio for high-torque trail riding, making it off-road ready right out of the gate. Features a chain-driven motor with new gear ratio for high-torque trail use.
The RX200 comes with an exclusive new hand operated rear disk braking system for ultimate drifting and stopping power. Featuring a spring loaded retractable kickstand for off and on the go riders.
- Speed: Up to 12 mph (19 kmh)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: Chain-driven, new gear ratio for high-torque trail use
- Drivetrain: Rear sprocket with freewheel for coasting
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: New hand-operated, rear disc
- Frame/Fork: Steel• Handlebars: Riser style
- Grips: Soft rubber
- Clamp: Triple bolt
- Grip Tape: Full deck
- Wheels: Heavy duty alloy with 60 PSI on/off road tires
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Some Assembly Required
- New gear ratio allows for high-torque trail riding
- Range: Up to 8 miles on a single charge
- Rear wheel drive – More stable, sturdy and reliable. Front tire won’t spin out if raised off the ground. Designed with the rider in mind.
- Off-road tires and disc brakes
RX200 Electric Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.