Ready For Adventure
The perfect start for the next generation of motocross riders, the Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket combines top-notch, electric-powered performance with true to life motocross design to help riders 13 and up take their off-road adventures up a notch.
Built For Off-Road Fun
Pneumatic knobby tires handle all types of terrain, soft dirt to muddy conditions and provide maximum support and performance to ride the trails with ease.
Ride With Confidence on off-road terrain
Rear-wheel, chain-drive delivers greater power and traction while the twist-grip throttle and hand-operated rear brake provide simple, intuitive hand controls for riders ages 13+and up to 140 lb (64 kg)
“I like how simple it is to piece together and how simple it is to operate, the speed is perfect!”
– Razor Fan @levarmaxwell
- Speed: Up to 14 mph (22 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: High-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame: Steel with authentic dirt bike geometry
- Fork: Double-crown
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable-angle, riser-style
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Wheels: Spoked with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 140 lb (64 kg)
- Authentic motocross frame geometry, the MX 350 scales down the dirt bike to size for riders ages 13+ and up to 140 lb (64 kg)
- High-torque, rear-wheel chain-drive delivers increased power and traction
- Powers riders at speeds of up to 14 mph (22 km/h) with up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Features adjustable-angle, riser-style handlebars, spoked wheels with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery system
MX350 Dirt Rocket Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
Bought this for my son’s 7th birthday in May. I think he’s been on almost every day since then.
It rides as well on grass and dirt as it does the street. I’m really impressed with how long it holds a charge.
My son is rough on everything and this is holding up exceptionally well.
Would recommend buying a dirt bike helmet.
This is a great little bike, bought this for my 7 year old nephew and he is in love. Love the fact that you dont need to put gas all you need to do is plug it to the wall and recharge . Battery life is great, last for great amount of hours.