What Other Guys
Keep the good times rolling even longer. And by longer, we mean up to 75% more battery life than the other guys – what? With up to 65 minutes of continuous use – your freedom radius just expanded.
Energy Efficient Fun
At 10 amazing miles per hour, with a push-button throttle, and a kick-start in-wheel hub motor, the Power Core E90 is a maintenance free, energy efficient way to take your fun even farther.
The Next Level
The steel frame, lighter weight and increased torque take performance to the next level.
- Speed:Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 65 minutes of continuous use
- Motor:90-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, rear-wheel hub driven
- Throttle: Push-button
- Brake: Hand-operated, front
- Frame/Fork: Steel
- Grips: Foam
- Front Wheel: Spoked, urethane
- Rear Tire: Abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Battery: 12V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger U.S. and International Patents Pending
- Some Assembly Required
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 120 lb (54 kg)
- Color: Black/Green, Black/Pink
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 31.7” (80.4 cm) x 12.9” (32.7 cm) x 32.9” (83.6cm)
- Product Weight: 21.62 lb (9.8 kg)
- Innovative Power Core technology features a 90-watt, maintenance-free, high-torque, hub motor that delivers smooth acceleration with the push of the throttle
- Rear-wheel drive delivers better balance control and traction for a safer, more stable ride
- Rechargeable 12V sealed lead-acid battery provides an extended ride time of up to 65 minutes of continuous use
- Features a lightweight, all-steel frame and fork and flat-free, airless rear tire for a solid ride
- Additional features include hand-operated, front brake and retractable kickstand
Power Core E90 Electric Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.