Let there be light
You said, “Let there be light”… and we said, “OK, how about blue light, like a bolt of lightning streaking down the sidewalk?”
With one twist of the throttle, blue LEDs light up and an already perfect scooter is magically transformed into something extra. And you’re all about extra.
With all the same stuff as the E100 (for ages 8 and up, 10 mph, 40 minutes of uninterrupted awesomeness), the E100 GLOW takes things to a whole next level.
- Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 100-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, chain-driven
- Handlebars: Height 22″ (552 mm)
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, caliper, front
- Frame/Fork: Steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Deck: Kid-sized – length 21″ (530 mm), width 7″ (180 mm), with blue LED glow
- Front Tire: 8″ (200mm), pneumatic
- Rear Wheel: Urethane
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 33.07″ x 16.14″ x 35.7″ (84 cm x 41 cm x 90.7 cm)
- Product Weight: 25.35 lbs (11.5 kg)
- Blue LEDs on the deck that light up each time you twist the throttle!
- Powered by a 100-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying
fun at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h).
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed-lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of
- 8″ (200 mm) air-filled front tire helps soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride.
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use.
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
[email protected] –
Other kids in the neighborhood had other colors from last yr but the kids on the block were really drawn to the glow feature. I’m very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a Razor scooter with a different flare.