Turbo A Black Label Electric Scooter
- Ages 8 and up
- Max weight 110 lbs
- Max Speed 10 mph
- Run Time Up to 25 minutes
The Razor Turbo A Black Label electric scooter features a push-to-start, high-torque, 80-watt, geared-wheel motor, providing lithium-ion powered electric scooter action.
This unique, foot-activated, electric-powered scooter amps up your ride, hitting speeds of up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 25 minutes of continuous ride time.
Less Down Time
When it’s time to recharge, the Turbo A Black label offers an easy-change, quick-charge battery pack for a limited down time.
- Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 25 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 80-watt, push-to-start, high-torque, geared-wheel drive
- Throttle: Electronic, pressure sensor, foot-activated controlled
- Brake: Rear-fender with power cut-off
- Deck: Aluminum
- Handlebars: Folding, steel
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Aluminum with easy-folding mechanism
- Wheels: Urethane
- Battery: 10.8V lithium-ion pack, easy-change, quick-charge (UL2271)
- Includes: Battery charger
- Patent Pending
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 110 lb (50 kg)
- Some Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 26.3″ x 11.0″ x 32.9″ (66.8 cm x 28.0 cm x 83.6 cm)
- Product Weight: 7.33 lb (3.33 kg)
- The Razor Turbo A Black Label electric scooter features a push-to-start, high-torque, 80-watt,
geared-wheel motor, providing lithium-ion powered electric scooter action at speeds up to 10
mph (16 km/h) for up to 25 minutes of continuous use.
- Urethane wheels deliver a smooth, solid ride.
- Compact and lightweight, the Turbo A Black Label folds for easy portability and storage.
- The included easy-change, quick-charge battery pack reduces down time.
Turbo A Black Label Electric Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.