Ground Force Rad Rod
- Ages 6 and up
- Max Speed Up to 10 mph
- Max Weight 110 lbs
- Battery Life Up to 40 mins
Hot Rod Go-Kart
Electric-powered ride for younger kids (6+) capable of high-performance maneuvers including powerslides, drifts, and burnouts
Small Kart, Big Fun!
Compact design makes it easy to store and fits easily in the trunk of a car to take to the park or other riding areas (local laws apply). Features include grippy front wheels, slick rear wheels for drifting, and hand-operated, paddle-style accelerator and brake.
Tailored to Riders’ Skill Level
The parent-controlled high and low speed settings flatten the learning curve, making it the perfect platform for the introduction of powered play and developing the skills, confidence, and coordination that follow.
The rechargeable 24V sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use and the quiet 150-watt chain-driven motor enables at-home karting fun without disturbing the neighbors.
- Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 km/h) in the default HIGH speed setting. A Parental Speed Control speed switch allows parents to limit their child’s Rad Rod to a top speed of 7 mph (11.3km/h) for younger drivers and beginners.
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 150-watt, high-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Hand-operated, paddle-style
- Steering Wheel: Hand-operated, racing-inspired, steel
- Brake: Hand-operated, paddle-style, rear drum
- Frame: Steel
- Front Wheels: Polyurethane skateboard wheels
- Rear Wheels: High density polyethylene, rear drifting slicks
- Seat: Bucket-style
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger and flag
- Age: 6+
- Max Rider Weight: 110 lb (50 kg)
- Some Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 26.73” x 20.67” x 12.87” (679 cm x 525 cm x 327 cm)
- Assembled Product Weight: 27.59 lb (12.54 kg)
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- Electric-powered pocket go-kart capable of high-performance maneuvers including powerslides, drifts, and burnouts!
- The quiet 150-watt motor with parent-controlled high and low speed settings enables at-home karting fun without disturbing the neighbors.
- Influenced by hot rod culture and the unfinished look of garage-built “rat rod” dragsters, its unique design stands out from the pack.
- Compact construction is great for small riders and is easy to store and transport.
- Features bucket seat, grippy front wheels, slick rear wheels for drifting, and hand-operated, paddle-style accelerator and brake
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.