- Ages 13 and up
- Max Speed Up to 13 mph
- Max Weight 176 lbs
- Battery Life Up to 40 mins
Designed for Teens
From its full-size deck and frame to the 200-watt, high-torque, rear-wheel hub-driven motor, the E200 HD is designed to not only handle the bigger size and weight of teen riders, but also delivers the thrills and excitement riders age 13+ are looking for.
The 10” (254 mm) pneumatic front tire helps to soften the ride and the 6.7” (170mm) rear tire is airless and flat-free.
With a thumb-activated throttle for smooth acceleration and dual braking system for safe stopping, you can control your speed of travel with ease.
Equipped with 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system, E200 HD provides up to 40 minutes of uninterrupted ride time on a single charge.
- Speed: Up to 13mph (20.8km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 200-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, brushless, rear-wheel hub-driven
- Throttle: Variable-speed, thumb-activated
- Brake: Dual, hand-operated electronic and rear fender system
- Frame/Fork: Steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Handlebars: Height 42.7″ (1085mm), width 16.1″ (410 mm)
- Deck: Anti-slip, 3D polymer
- Front Tire: 10″ (254mm), pneumatic
- Rear Tire: 6.7″ (170mm), abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Electrical system certified compliant with UL2272 by Guangdong UTL Co., LTD., an accredited testing lab.
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Max Rider Weight: 176lb (80kg)
- Some assembly required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 38.58″ x 16.14″ x 42.71″ (98cm x 41 cm x 108.5cm)
- Product Weight:31.09lb (14.1kg)
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- Powered by a 200-watt, high-torque, rear-wheel hub-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 13mph (20.8km/h) while being quiet and maintenance free.
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- All-steel frame and fork with an anti-slip deck for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use.
- The 10” (254 mm) pneumatic front tire helps soften out rough surfaces for a smoother ride and the 6.7” (170 mm) rear tire is airless and flat-free.
- Thumb-activated throttle for easy acceleration and dual braking system for confident stopping power
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.