Razor Power A Electric Scooter: A Classic Reborn
A classic reborn, the Power A electric scooter reimagines our iconic A kick scooter with a punch of power from its 100-watt electric hub motor and flash of fun with a light-up front wheel. This lightweight, lithium-ion powered electric scooter is a fresh ride for a new generation.
High-Performance Electric Motor
The Power A’s 100-watt, lithium-ion-powered, high-torque motor combines the instant acceleration of electric power with the minimal maintenance of a brushless hub motor. It offers a new twist on the electric scooter, propelling riders to speeds up to 9 mph (15 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
Push-Button Throttle Control
The simple push-button throttle control provides an intuitive connection to the power of the 100-watt electric hub motor, for quick acceleration and a smooth ride.
Speed: Up to 9 mph (15 km/h)
Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
Motor: 100-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, brushless hub
Handlebars: Height 36” (915 mm)
Downtube: Non-folding, rigid
Front Wheel: 140 mm, light-up, spoked urethane
Rear Tire: Abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
Brake: Integrated, rear-fender
Battery: 22V lithium-ion pack, rechargeable (UL2271)
Includes: Battery charger
Max Rider Weight: 143 lb (65 kg)
Some assembly required
Assembled Product Dimensions: 30.11” x 14.37” x 36.02” (765 mm x 365 mm x 915 mm)
Product Weight: 13.98 lb (6.34 kg)
- High-torque, brushless hub motor is virtually maintenance free, with no alignment issues, chain
or belt and delivers an electrifying punch to this electric scooter.
- The push-button throttle puts the power of the 100-watt, kick-to-start electric motor at your fingertips.
- Features 140 mm, light-up urethane front wheel to add a flash of fun to every ride.
- Quick-charge (3 hours), 22V lithium-ion battery pack delivers up to 40 minutes of continuous use on a single charge.
- Additional features include an aluminum deck, integrated rear-fender brake, retractable kickstand, and an airless, flat-free rear tire.
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
There are no reviews yet.