Conquer Tough Trails
The four-wheel Dirt Quad is built strong and sturdy to conquer tough trails and big bumps. Features 13 inch pneumatic knobby tires, front brush bar, adjustable riser handlebars, droop travel rear suspension with coil shock, and rear carry handle with space saving vertical storage capability.
When the backyard becomes too groomed and the sidewalk too smooth, the Dirt Quad enters with unlimited adventure. Fresh black styling and design, another icon in our line of electric powered off-road vehicles, the four-wheel Dirt Quad is built strong and sturdy to conquer tough trails and big bumps. Don’t compromise adventure.
Hand Operated Power
Features a high torque motor and gearing with twist-grip twist-throttle control for variable speed, acceleration control and hand operated rear disc brake.
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Speed: Up to 8 mph (13km/h)
- Motor: High-torque, gear reduction, chain-driven
- Suspension: Rear droop travel with coil shock
- Throttle:Variable-speed, twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear disc
- Frame: Powder-coated, tubular steel for all-weather durability with front brush bar and rear carry handle
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars:Adjustable-height, riser-style
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Wheels: Steel with 12″ (305 mm) knobby, pneumatic tires
- Space saving vertical storage capability
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 40″ x 22.5″ x 31″ (101.6 cm x 57.15 cm x 78.74 cm)
- Product Weight: 75 lbs (34.1 kg)
- AUTHENTIC RIDING EXPERIENCE –With variable-speed, twist-grip throttle control for acceleration and a hand-operated rear disc brake, this scaled-down version can reach speeds up to 8mph(13 km/h), and feels like you’re riding the real thing.
- SMOOTH ON DIRT –Four 12″ (305mm) knobby pneumatic tires and rear droop travel suspension deliver a smooth ride on uneven terrain.
- STRONG AND STURDY –A powder-coated tubular steel frame and shatter-resistant plastic fairings offer stability and durability.
- LONG-LASTING ADVENTURE –The 24V (two 12V) rechargeable sealed lead-acid battery system boasts up to 40 minutes of continuous use on a single charge (battery charger included).
Dirt Quad Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
I am amazed with the dirt quad . Battery last forever & literally can go everywhere. They ride smoothly on dirt and even rocky areas.Truly exceeded my expectations more powerful than what i thought.
My younger cousin was given a dirt quad for his birthday and we cant get him off of it. His parents bring it out with them when they go to Arizona, and is ton of fun to rip around the sand and dirt. Its a great design and the battery lasts a long time, even after extended ride times. I totally recommend this product