360-Degree Spinning Action
With the dual inclined casters, your kid can turn, drift, and spin 360 degrees on the RipRider 360 Mini
Precision Built to Last
Crafted with precision excellence, the welded steel frame is super durable yet lightweight
The MX-style handlebars with rubber grips and a double crown fork, borrow a retro look from the past but still set the trend
The adjustable bucket-style seat provides comfortable support and indisputable style
- Frame: Welded steel
- Handlebars: MX-style, steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Fork: Dual-crown, steel
- Front Tire: Airless, flat-free
- Rear Wheels: Inclined casters for drifting and spinning, urethane
- Seat: Adjustable, bucket-style
- Age: 3+
- Max Rider Weight: 79 lb (36 kg)
- Adult Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 32.1” (81.5 cm) x 22.2” (56.5 cm) x 21.5” (54.5 cm)
- Assembled Product Weight: 13.5 lb (6.1 kg)
- 360 Degrees of Spinning Fun—A ride on the RipRider 360 Mini means the fun never ends. Dual inclined rear casters deliver effortless drifting and 360 degrees of spinning action. The airless, flat-free and hi-impact front tire ensures there are no tubes or tires to maintain.
- Built to Last—Crafted with precision excellence, the welded steel frame is super durable yet lightweight.
- Comfortable Cruising—Sit back and relax in the adjustable bucket seat. Designed for comfort and support, the Razor RipRider 360 Mini has redefined cool.
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.