It rides low-to-the-ground with rear inclined caster wheels that can do things not possible with other similar trikes. It’s the next evolution in everyday fun!
Drifting and Spinning Action
With the RipRider 360, our radical engineers have reinvented childhood, adding two caster wheels in the back for resistance-free drifting and 360 degrees of spinning action, which is something those big wheel trikes of the plastic kind can’t do. You’re welcome.
Features MX-style handlebar with rubber grips, double crown fork design, and welded steel frame and fork.
- Frame/Fork: Welded steel
- Handlebars: MX-style
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Crank: 3-piece
- Front Wheel: Hi-impact, flat-free tire
- View full specifications here
- 360 degrees of ultimate spinning action
- Dual inclined casters allow resistance-free drifting and spinning action
- Features MX-style handlebar with rubber grips, double crown fork design, and welded steel frame and fork
- Hi-Impact, front wheel with flat-free tire
RipRider 360 Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.