Yes, it has a big wheel and pedals, but that’s where the similarities end. This is not a trike for tikes, it’s the next evolution in everyday fun.
Like the classic three-wheeler of the 1970s, the RipRider 360 rides low-to-the-ground. Like no other—thanks to dual-inclined caster wheels, it offers a slick three-wheeler that can perform stunts not seen with other similar trikes.
Drifting and Spinning Action
With the RipRider 360, our radical engineers have reinvented childhood, adding two caster wheels in the back for resistance-free drifting and spinning, which is something those big wheel trikes of the plastic kind can’t do. You’re welcome.
Features MX-style handlebar with rubber grips, double crown fork design, and welded steel frame and fork. Using new technology, it enables kids to perform sick tricks, like drifting and 360-degree turns.
- Frame/Fork: Welded steel
- Handlebars: MX-style
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Crank: 3-piece
- Front Wheel: Hi-impact, flat-free tire
- View full specifications here
- 360 degrees of ultimate spinning action
- Dual inclined casters allow resistance-free drifting and spinning action
- Features MX-style handlebar with rubber grips, double crown fork design, and welded steel frame and fork
- Hi-Impact, front wheel with flat-free tire