Where Downhill Meets Drift
There you are. You and your friends, staring at the sickest downhill ride of all time. If only you had a drift trike that’s as extreme as you are. Well, you’re in luck. The Razor DXT with its moto-style steel construction and 10” slick rear wheels built for edge-of-your-seat downhill drifting in the straightaways while handling the tightest of curves. With the DXT your downhill racing just got way more radical.
Hop On and Hold On.
The innovative Razor DXT Drift Trike packs a punch with a thrilling ride and unique features. From the super-stylish to the wild and crazy, this high-performance, adrenaline-pumping rides set a new standard for fun on wheels.
- Frame: 2-piece welded steel, 792 mm wide rear axle
- Handlebars: Moto-style flat bar
- Grips: Pro-style, soft rubber
- Clamp: Moto-style, double, alloy
- Fork: Triple crown moto-style, sealed bearing headset
- Brake: V-style
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- View full product specifications here
- Featuring a full size steel frame, moto-style construction and 10″ slick surface rear wheels, the DXT is built for edge-of-your seat downhill drifting action
- Steel trike style frame combined with Super Slider POM rear wheels
- Riders can power slide through corners, throw fish tails or fast 180s!
- Front free-wheel with BMX style platform pedals and alloy crank
DXT Drift Trike Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
Lee Bladow –
Sorry kids, get in line! The spins and turns are so crazy fun!!!
I saw these on tv a few weeks ago and just had to pick one up. The kids love it, and how could you not?! Its super fun to drift around the driveway, fun for kids and adults if you are within the weight limit!
bruce davey –
This trike is awesome. I am an educator who works with students with special needs and we love racing the trike around the campus. At this time, I have 4 trikes and I am hoping to purchase 2 more. One of the favorite activities is to just set up a couple of cones and race from the first cone to the second cone do a 180; then race back the first cone and repeat. Moreover, when given the chance the adults enjoy this drift trike too. We recently just had a full week of racing capped off with student racing; teacher/staff racing; and administrators racing for the checkered flag. It was a great week and while my students are now on their summer vacation I am certain that they are looking forward to returning to school and racing on the DXT Drift Trike.