RipRider 360 Lightshow
- Ages 5 and up
- Max weight 160 lbs
Get an alert when this product is available:
Multi-Colored Light Show
Enjoy the animated light show created by over 60 multi-colored LED lights that are on the front wheel and rear caster wheels.
Auto on/off lights turn on when pedaling and spinning starts. Upon stopping, lights stay on for 10 seconds then turn off automatically to preserve battery life.(Three AAA batteries included)
360-Degree Spinning Action
With the dual inclined casters, your kid can turn, drift, and spin 360 degrees on the RipRider 360 Lightshow!
Precision built with rugged, welded steel for long-lasting, durable performance.
- Frame/Fork: Welded steel
- Handlebars: MX-style
- Grips: Soft, rubber Front
- Tire: Vibration-activated, multi-color LED “Lightshow” with three light modes, airless, flat-free
- Rear Wheels: Inclined casters for drifting and spinning, light-up urethane
- Batteries: Three (3) AAA (included)
- Age: 5+
- Max Rider Weight: 160 lbs (73 kg)
- Some Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 39.5″X 23.82″X 25.5″(100.33 cm X 60.5cm X 64.77 cm)
- Assembled Product Weight: 15.9 lbs (7.2 kg)
- Color: Black
- Rolling Lightshow—Over 60 multi-color, spinning LED light effects on the front wheel and rear casters.
- Motion-Activated —The LED lights turn on when the wheels turn but when the unit is not in motion they automatically shut off after 10 seconds to preserve battery life.
- Unlimited 360 Degrees of Spinning Action —Dual, inclined, rear casters allow your kid to turn, drift, and spin 360 degrees.
- Quality Construction —Precision built with rugged, welded steel to ensure years of durable fun.
- Classic Design –Features an MX-style handlebar with soft rubber grips and double crown fork design.
RipRider 360 Lightshow Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
There are no reviews yet.