Surfing on Dry Land.
The RipStik caster board is like surfing or snowboarding on dry land. The RipStik’s 360-degree, inclined casters and pivoting deck move the rider forward with a unique twisting motion – without ever pushing off the ground!
RipStik…still a Classic!
Twist and go… There’s nothing quite like the feeling of riding a Razor RipStik casterboard. It’s like carving through waves or snow – but on dry land. A pivoting deck and innovative 360-degree casters are the secret behind the craze. Rip it!
- Deck: High-tech polymer with removable deck plates
- Platform: Slip-resistant, concave, pivoting deck
- Torsion Bar: Rubber-padded steel
- View full specifications here
- The Classic RipStik caster board now in vibrant contrasting colors
- High tech polymer with removable deck plates
- Inclined 360 degree caster trucks and pivoting deck
- Slip-resistant concave deck platforms and high-grade urethane wheels
RipStik Brights Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.