Twist and Go!
There’s nothing quite like the feeling of riding a Razor RipStik Ripster caster board. It’s like carving through waves or snow –but on dry land. A concave deck and innovative 360-degree casters are the secret behind the craze.
Compact and Lightweight
The Razor RipStik Ripster caster board is a compact version of the RipStik Classic. The Ripster is ideal for riders with a narrower stance or those who want to do more tricks with this lightweight design.
Like Nothing You’ve Ever Ridden
Rip, shred, and carve –giving you the thrill of the waves or the slopes –all on dry land. With all the awesome of a surfboard, a snowboard, and a skateboard at your feet.
- Deck: High-tech polymer with removable deck plates
- Platform: Slip-resistant, concave deck
- Torsion Bar: Rubber-padded steel
- Wheels: High-grade urethane on inclined, 360-degree casters
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 175lb (79kg)
- No Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 27″ x 9″ x 4.5″ (680 mm x 222 mm x 120 mm)
- Product Weight: 4.5 lb (2.0 kg)
- The Razor RipStik Ripster’s lightweight and compact size is perfect for riders with a narrower stance
- Inclined, 360-degree caster trucks and concave deck provide a one-of-a-kind, twist-and-carve ride
- Slip-resistant deck platforms deliver maximum grip
- High-grade urethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings deliver a smooth ride
RipStik Ripster Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
We bought this for our 11 year old son. He loves it, he rides all over the house and outside. My Son pick it up quickly.