The 360-degree inclined caster wheels and pivoting deck move the rider forward with a unique twisting motion – without ever pushing off the ground.
The 76 mm urethane wheels with precision sealed bearings on the 360-degree casters provide a smooth ride and the spinning aircraft-grade aluminum G-tube torsion bar allows super smooth grinds.
LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE
RipStik G’s high-tech polymer construction makes this caster board lightweight, durable and trickable. The slip-resistant, concave deck also delivers ample grip and stability.
- Deck: High-tech polymer with removable deck plates
- Platform: Slip-resistant, concave, pivoting deck
- Torsion Bar: Spinning aircraft-grade aluminum G-tube
- Wheels: High-grade urethane on inclined, 360-degree casters
- Age: 8+
- No Assembly Required.
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Assembled Product Dimension:9” x 8.7” x 4.6” (86.2 cm x 22.1 cm x 11.7 cm)
- Product Weight:786 lbs (2.63 kg)
- The aircraft-grade aluminum G-tube spins to allow for super smooth grinds.
- The 360-degree inclined caster wheels and pivoting deck allow for unique twisting and carving that can only be likened to the flow found in surfing and snowboarding.
- The 76 mm urethane wheels with precision sealed bearings deliver smooth riding and the slip-resistant pivoting deck provides maximum grip.
- With the high-tech polymer construction, the RipStik G is lightweight, durable and trickable.
- Made for ages 8 and up, this caster board can withstand riders weighing up to 220 lbs (100 kg).
RipStik G Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.