Light Up the Scene
With over 20 LEDs embedded in the deck, as well as 5 different animated light modes to choose from, the Black Label Ripster Light Up is a rolling spectacle. Lighting effects project both upward and downward, creating stunning patterns on the ground.
Motion-activated LED Lights
The colorful LED lights turn on when you step onto the deck. When stopping or stepping off the deck, the lights stay on for 20 seconds then turn off to preserve the batteries. This built-in, auto on-off light feature extends the battery life. (Three AA batteries included)
Carve Like a Pro
Dual inclined caster wheels allow you to turn, twist, and carve in ways not possible on other skateboards.
Compact and Lightweight
A shorter wheelbase and lightweight construction make the Black Label Ripster Light Up the ultimate in portability and rideability. It’s perfect for smaller riders and those with a narrower stance.
- Deck: High-tech polymer deck with grip tape and translucent top/bottom covers allowing 24 multi-color LED lights to shine through
- Platform: Slip-resistant, concave deck
- Torsion Bar: Rubber-padded steel
- Wheels: High-grade urethane on inclined, 360-degree casters
- Batteries: Three (3) AA batteries (included)
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 175 lbs (79 kg)
- No Assembly Required
- Product Dimensions: 26.77″ x 8.74″ x 4.72″ (680 mm x 222 mm x 120 mm)
- Product Weight: 4.76 lbs (2.16 kg)
- Multi-color, Multi-Mode LED Lights– Features over 20 multi-color LED lights in the deck for a dazzling effect on the board and the ground as you carve and turn, with 5 animated light modes to choose from.
- Motion-Activated – The multi-color LED lights turn on as soon as you step on the deck and go off 20 seconds after you step off. You won’t have to worry about turning the lights off to save the batteries because this caster board does all the work for you!
- Unique Carving Capabilities – Dual inclined caster wheels enable the Black Label Ripster Light Up to turn, twist, and carve in ways not possible on other skateboards.
- A Smooth and Steady Ride – High-grade urethane wheels on high-speed bearings let you stay smooth, with slip-resistant grip tape to keep you steady.
- Compact and Agile – The Black Label Ripster Light Up features a shorter wheelbase that’s perfect for riders with a narrower stance.