The 110mm solid core alloy 84A urethane wheels provide a smooth ride and increased performance.
Triple stacked 35mm head tube clamp for unbeatable strength and stability.
Specifications Click to expand
- Handlebars: 4130 CroMoly riser, width 20.5” (520 mm), height 23” (584 mm)
- Grips: Soft rubber
- Clamp: Triple stacked 35 mm
- Fork: CNC hidden internal compression (HIC) thread less fork
- Head tube Angle: 83 degree
- Deck: Aircraft-grade aluminum extrusion, width 4.3” (108 mm), length 20.5” (520 mm)
- Grip Tape: Full deck
- Wheels: 110 mm solid core alloy 84A urethane, with RZR Pro 40 bearings
- Brake: Ridged brake extrusion
- Some Assembly Required
Features Click to expand
- Full deck grip tape ensures no slick spots
- Freestyle soft rubber grips for additional control
- New eye-catching artwork on deck
- Rigid down-tube and deck are welded for superior strength
- 110mm alloy 84A urethane wheels provide excellent performance
- Designed and tested by Team Razor Pro-Riders with durability and performance in mind
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
There are no reviews yet.