In-Wheel Hub Motor
Enjoy a longer ride time with our innovative, in-wheel hub motor. Lighter and more efficient, the maintenance-free Power Core technology delivers 50% more ride time than the E100 – up to 60 minutes of continuous use.
Energy Efficient Fun
At 11 amazing miles per hour, with a twist-grip acceleration control, and a kick-start, high-torque hub-driven motor, the Power Core E100 is a maintenance free, energy efficient way to take your fun even farther.
- Speed: Up to 11 mph (18 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 60 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 100-watt,kick-to-start, high-torque, hub-driven
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated,caliper, front
- Frame/Fork: Steel
- Grips: Foam
- Deck: Aluminum
- Front Tire: 8”(200 mm),pneumatic
- Rear Tire: Abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Electrical system certified compliant with UL2272 by ACT Lab LLC, an accredited testing lab.
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger U.S. and International Patents Pending
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 120 lb (54 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Product Dimensions: 33.7” x 16″ x 35.1” (856 mm x 420 mm x 892 mm)
- Weight: 24.89 lb (11.3 kg)
- Colors: Black/Blue, Black/Red, Black/Purple
- Innovative Razor Power Core in-wheel hub motor delivers smooth acceleration with a twist of the throttle
- Powered by a kick-to-start,100-watt, high-torque hub motor with no alignment, chain or belt, for a maintenance-free ride
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides 50% more ride time than the Razor E100, up to 60 minutes of continuous use
- Features an aluminum deck and all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
- Pneumatic front tire and airless, flat-free rear tire offer a smooth ride within creased traction
- Additional features include a twist-grip throttle, hand-operated,front caliper brake and retractable kickstand
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.