EPrime Electric Scooter
- Ages 14 and up
- Max weight 176 lbs
- Max speed 15 mph
- Range Up to 10 miles
Get an alert when this product is available:
2 watching this product.
Rattle Free Ride
Featuring a durable, aluminum frame, patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding technology, an extra-long, extra-wide extrusion profile aluminum deck and soft rubber prism-shaped grips for maximum comfort and daily use.
The electronic throttle with thumb-activated paddle control puts the power of the high-torque, hub motor at your fingertips, for smooth acceleration. Carefully crafted for quality and comfort, the E Prime is raising the standard for electric scooters.
Enjoy Your Razor Last Mile
Designed to impress at the office, across campus or around the neighborhood, the Razor E Prime combines sleek style with electric efficiency to bring a new level of sophistication to every ride. The Razor E Prime last mile premium electric scooter will have you cruising or commuting, where permitted, in style at speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h).
- Distance: Up to 7.5 miles (12 km) on a single charge
- Speed:Up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Run Time:Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: Kick-to-start, high-torque, brushless, hub-driven
- Throttle: Electronic, thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle controlled
- Brake: Electronic, thumb-activated paddle and rear-fender controlled
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: One-piece billet, aluminum
- Grips: Prism-shaped design, molded in soft rubber
- Downtube: Aluminum, featuring patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism
- Clamp: Double-stacked
- Deck: Length 16.75” (425 mm), width 5.5” (140 mm)
- Front Tire: Extra-wide, 8” (200 mm), airless, flat-free
- Rear Tire: 8”(200 mm), abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 36V lithium-ion pack, rechargeable (UL2271)
- Includes: 5-stage LED battery indicator display and battery charger
- Age: 14+
- Max Rider Weight: 176lb (80 kg)
- Some Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 40.16” x 18.19” x 40.55”(1020 mm x 462 mm x 1030 mm)
- Product Weight: 21.56 lb(9.8 kg)
- Color: Gunmetal
- Razor’s E Prime electric scooter pairs modern design and craftsmanship with the excitement and efficiency of our high-torque,electric hub motor.
- Electronic throttle with thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle control puts the power at your fingertips.
- Reaching speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h)for up to 40 minutes of continuous use, the E Prime makes cruising a breeze.
- The durable, folding aluminum frame is a core feature of the E Prime’s craftsmanship,comfortably supporting riders up to 176 pounds (80kg).
- Features easy-adjust handlebars to accommodate taller riders, while the extra-large,aluminum deck provides ample foot room for extended ride comfort.
- Includes patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding technology for a smooth ride.
- Premium quality and construction including an aluminum frame and one-piece billet, aluminum fork and an electronic, thumb-activated paddle and rear-fender controlled brake.
- Features large,8” (200 mm),airless, flat-free tires.
EPrime Electric Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
I’ve been using this EPrime Electric Scooter for commuting to work, and it’s been great. It folds up so I take it on the train with me, then I ride it about 3 miles from the train station to work. It still has plenty of charge left when I arrive and would certainly go farther. The ride is quieter and smoother than other scooters I’ve ridden. The size works well for a teenager or adult – I’m a 150 lb adult, but my teenage sons often steal it from me and ride around the neighborhood! I enjoy this product and highly recommend it.
The quality of this scooter is pretty impressive. It does not look or feel like just another scooter. It is quite durable, has great speed, easy to carry around and can be used by tall people too.
A delight, just like the limited time only McRib. Actually, this scooter has NOTHING to do with that delicious mystery sandwich. I just wanted to say E-Prime Rib. Anyways, this is a solid electric adult sized option. Most electric scooters are at such high-price points and really heavy to carry around. This one has some real “zip” and looks fantastic. Cool design, lithium-ion power, and an awesome battery charge meter to make sure you don’t run out of juice before your next charge. Highly recommended.
Anytime anyone rides my E-Prime, they immediately want one of their own. It is quiet, sturdy, and the speed is impressive. It has a brake at the hand grips and another for the back foot. It can easily fold. Plus, the design is sleek. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a top quality electric scooter.
I’m impressed with this product. I would buy a second one in a heartbeat. My husband and I drive this EPrime around our neighborhood. It’s very smooth, no noise. I love this product. I feel like driving a hybrid car every time. It’s very fast, powerful, quite, and very easy to use.
GREAT ON BUMPS, GREAT ON HILLS, AND EASY ROLL ON FLAT SURFACES WITHOUT POWER. I WAS LESS FATIGUED. MY RAZOR WAS WORTH THE PRICE DIFFERENCE. I WASN’T DISAPPOINTED TO PREPARE MY RETURN OF GOTRAX G1 GLIDER BEFORE MY FIRST RAZOR RIDE ON 20190125F EXACTLY 1 MONTH AFTER MY FIRST GOTRAX RIDE.
I BOUGHT MINE BEFORE THE $50 DISCOUNT!
EXCELLENT! MY FIRST RIDE ON MY EPRIME WAS ON 20190125 EXACTLY A MONTH AFTER ON MY GOTRAX G1 GLIDER BEFORE IT RAINED. MY EPRIME MADE RIDING EASY, FUN, AND SAFE IN THE CITY COMPARED TO MY SKATEBOARD. IT WAS WORTH THE PRICE.