Looking for more radical in your ride? For off-roading that’s off-the-charts, The Razor Dirt Scooter (RDS) gets you to the back roads.
Featuring BMX-style steel fork, fixed riser y-style handlebars, a heavy-duty aluminum frame and wheels, and pneumatic tires specifically made for dominating in the dirt, you are destined to leave everyone else in your dust.
- Frame: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Handlebar: Fixed riser Y-style, width 19.5” (495 mm), height 20” (510 mm)
- Grips: Soft rubber
- Clamp: Triple stacked
- Fork: Tubular BMX-style steel
- Wheels: Molded Nylon 6 (PA 6) hubs with 60 psi, 200 mm pneumatic tires with aggressive tread pattern
- Deck: Width 4.75” (120 mm), length 20.75” (530 mm)
- Grip Tape: Full deck
- Brake: Rear fender
- Some Assembly Required
- Coarse full deck grip tape ensures no slick spots
- Triple coffin clamp for unbeatable strength
- Molded Nylon 6 (PA 6) hubs with 60 PSI, 200mm wheels and tires made specifically for tackling dirt
- 100% aircraft-grade aluminum
CurrentRDS - Razor Dirt Scooter
RDS – Razor Dirt Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.