A premier trick scooter from an industry leader
Razor made the sport of trick riding a phenomenon over 20 years ago, and has consistently crafted the top options for stunt scooters since then, the Pro X is the latest in a long line of Razor performance scooters.
Made for mastering tricks
With its aluminum deck and boxed edge design this stunt scooter is engineered to deliver performance from practice to perfection.
Premium wheels for a smooth ride
Finely crafted 100mmwheels with PP core and high performance PU outer are both lightweight and durable.
Make it your unique ride
The Razor Pro X includes customizable grip tape options to personalize your ride and make it yours.
- Handlebars: Width 21.7″ (550 mm), height 31.3″ (795 mm), fixed, riser-style, heavy-duty steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Clamp: Triple-stacked, aluminum
- Fork: Heavy-duty, steel
- Downtube: Aluminum
- Deck: Width 4.3″ (109 mm), length 20″ (510 mm), aluminum
- Grip Tape: Full deck with two options included –multi-color or greyscale
- Wheels: 100 mm, spoked, urethane
- Brake: Rear-fender, flex
- Max Weight: 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Age: 8+
- Some Assembly Required
- Color: Black/Blue/Green
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 26.77″ (68 cm) x 21.85″ (55.5 cm) x 31.3″ (79.5 cm)
- Product Weight: 7.44 lb (3.38 kg)
- Extruded Aluminum Deck with Boxed Edges –The gold standard for trick scooter decks; lightweight and durable! Boxed edge design provides the strength and ease for trick riding.
- Fixed Mini-Riser Handlebars –Provide maximum stability while also being lightweight and durable. None of the rattle that comes with collapsible handlebars; always dialed with two-tone soft rubber grips that are stylish and shock absorbing.
- 100 mm Wheels with High Performance Urethane and Polypropylene Cores –Lightweight, durable, and great for maintaining speed.
- Customizable Grip Tape –Multiple mix and match grip tape options included!
- Upgrade Compatible–Designed to readily accept aftermarket wheels, handlebars, forks, and grips enabling complete customization.
- Best Value –Designed to deliver the best bang for your buck by including all the most important features for performance and shedding the unnecessary aspects of more expensive alternatives