A Scooter Leopard
- Ages 5 and up
- Max weight 143 lbs
Razor A Special Edition Kick Scooters: Reinventing a Classic
Our iconic Razor A kick scooter has set the standard for fun since it launched a global phenomenon in 2000. And with all-new special edition Hologram Leopard graphics that add an extra splash of style to our classic design, this scooter can launch the next phenomenon in your neighborhood.
Built of top-quality aluminum for durability and has a maximum rider weight of 143 pounds (65 kg), this scooter is lightweight yet durable, built for long-lasting performance
Ready to Ride
Razor’s original folding mechanism, with no assembly required, this scooter is easy to store, carry ,and transport. When your child is ready for a scooting adventure, just unfold the scooter and go!
- T-Tube/Deck: Aluminum
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height, folding
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Folding
- Wheels: Urethane
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Age: 5+
- Max Rider Weight: 143 lbs (65 kg)
- No Assembly Required
- Colors: Hologram Leopard
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 23.9” x 11.3” x 32.4” (607 mm x 288 mm x 823 mm)
- Product Weight: 4.62 lbs(2.1 kg)
- Special edition graphics feature Hologram Leopard for added eye-popping style.
- From the leading brand for over 20 years in quality and innovation, the Razor A kick scooter special edition is crafted with top quality aluminum construction that is lightweight yet durable.
- Features our own original folding mechanism for quick and easy carry, transport, and storage between rides.
- Designed to grow with your child, the easy-adjust handlebars allow you to raise the height for the perfect fit.
- The rear fender brake encourages confident braking.
- No assembly required, ready to ride out of the box.
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.