A Smoother, Smarter Commute
Razor’s innovative offset wheel design features a SuperCushion™ 12.5-inch (318 mm) front pneumatic tire, coupled with an 8.5-inch (216 mm) rear pneumatic tire, to provide superior comfort over rough or uneven surfaces. And with a top speed of up to 15mph (24km/h) under Sport Mode, your commute may even be faster than before.
Leave Range Anxiety in the Dust
The C35 SLA is a long-range electric scooter that gets you there, back, and wherever you want to go in between (local laws apply). With a powerful 36V (three 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system, you’ll have a range of up to 10 miles (16km) on a single charge.
Fold It and Carry It
When it comes time to hop on the train, walk up to the office, or toss your belongings in the car for that well-deserved getaway, the C35 SLA’s folding frame and quick-release latch design make it easy to pack up in seconds.
When it comes to a portable electric scooter, smarter design means enhanced efficiency. C35 SLA’s dual braking system (a regenerative electric brake mounted on the handlebar and a rear fender brake) provides efficient and responsive braking effects.
Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering. The 23-inch by 6.3-inch (58.5 cm x 16 cm) deck adorned with full-length anti-slip rubber grip tape also helps you glide stably.
Maximum Features for Commuting Riders
Features a bright LED headlight, a brake-activated taillight, reflective decals for better visibility and conspicuity, and an improved red LED display that reads better in sunlight to keep track of speed and battery life. The Cruise Control feature keeps your electric scooter running at a set speed so that you can ride without having to constantly press on the thumb throttle.
- Distance: Up to 10 miles (16 km) on a single charge
- Speeds: Normal Mode –Up to 10 mph (16 km/h), Sport Mode –Up to 15mph (24 km/h) with Cruise Control
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 350-watt, kick-to-start, variable-speed, brushless, rear-wheel hub drive
- Headlight: LED
- Throttle: Thumb-activated
- Brakes: Hand-operated, electric rear and rear fender
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- T-tube: Folding with quick-release latch design, steel
- Deck: Length 23″ (585 mm), Width 6.3″ (160 mm), steel with full length anti-slip rubber grip tape
- Front Tire: 12.5″ (318 mm), pneumatic
- Rear Tire: 8.5″ (216 mm), pneumatic
- Taillight/Brake Light: LED
- Kickstand: Retractable, steel
- Electrical system certified compliant with UL2272 by Guangdong UTL Co., LTD., an accredited testing lab.
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Dashboard display, reflectors, and battery charger
- Age: 18+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Some Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 45″ (114.3 cm) x 17.4″ (44.2 cm) x 44.2″ (112.3 cm)
- Product Weight: 41.55 lb (18.85 kg)
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- A Smoother Ride –Razor’s innovative offset wheel design with a SuperCushion™ 12.5-inch (318 mm) front pneumatic tire and an 8.5-inch (216 mm) rear pneumatic tire to smooth out uneven surfaces and provide a comfortable ride.
- Long Range at High Speeds –The C35 SLA has two speed modes–Sport Mode goes up to 15 mph (24 km/h) and Normal Mode goes up to 10 mph (16 km/h) – delivered by the powerful 350-watthub-driven motor. With a rechargeable 36V (three 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system, you’ll get up to 10miles (16 km)of range on a single charge.
- Rear-Wheel Drive for Stability –Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
- Sturdy and Durable –With high quality steel construction, the C35 SLA is a solid and durable electric scooter that stands up to rugged use.
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.