Electric Three-Wheel Power
Blast into the future with the PowerRider 360 electric powered 3-wheeler. It features a chain-driven motor with push button throttle, front hand-operated braking system, high-impact pneumatic front wheel, and folding foot pegs.
And You’re Off!
With the push of a button, you’re off – no pedaling required. Race at speeds up to 9 mph, make full 360 degree spins and slide – even drift on its high-performance dual inclined rear caster wheels.
Welded steel frame with moto-style double crown fork design creates a durable and unique look for this electric tricycle. The throttle and front brake controls are mounted on the handlebars for easy and intuitive control.
- Speed: Up to 9 mph (13 kmh)
- Run Time: Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: High-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Push button
- Brake: Hand-operated, front
- Frame/Fork: Welded steel
- Handlebars: MX-style double crown design
- Grips: Soft rubber
- Front Tire: 8″ (200mm), pneumatic
- Rear Wheels: Dual-inclined caster wheels for drifting and spinning, urethane
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Battery: 12V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger and flag
- Some Assembly Required
- 360-degree spins, slide and drift
- Dual inclined, rear caster wheels offer fun drifting and 360-degree spinning action
- High-impact, pneumatic front wheel for strength
- Push button throttle for ideal speed control
- Hand-operated front brake for reliable stopping
- Chain driven motor offers power
- Rubber grips offer comfort
- Welded steel fork with a moto-style, double crown design