Electric Three-Wheel Power
Blast into the future with the PowerRider 360 electric powered 3-wheeler. It features a chain-driven motor with push button throttle, front hand-operated braking system, high-impact pneumatic front wheel, and folding foot pegs.
And You’re Off!
With the push of a button, you’re off – no pedaling required. Race at speeds up to 9 mph (14 km/h), make full 360-degree spins and slide – even drift on its high-performance dual inclined rear caster wheels.
Welded steel frame with moto-style double crown fork design creates a durable and unique look for this electric tricycle. The throttle and front brake controls are mounted on the handlebars for easy and intuitive control.
- Speed: Up to 9 mph (13 kmh)
- Run Time: Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: High-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Push button
- Brake: Hand-operated, front
- Frame/Fork: Welded steel
- Handlebars: MX-style double crown design
- Grips: Soft rubber
- Front Tire: 8″ (200mm), pneumatic
- Rear Wheels: Dual-inclined caster wheels for drifting and spinning, urethane
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Battery: 12V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger and flag
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 120 lb (54 kg)
- Some Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 37.8” x 23.7” x 24.3” (95 cm x 60.2 cm x 61.8 cm)
- Product Weight: 36.9 lbs (12.2 kg)
- 360-degree spins, slide and drift
- Dual inclined, rear caster wheels offer fun drifting and 360-degree spinning action
- High-impact, pneumatic front wheel for strength
- Push button throttle for ideal speed control
- Hand-operated front brake for reliable stopping
- Chain driven motor offers power
- Rubber grips offer comfort
- Welded steel fork with a moto-style, double crown design
PowerRider 360 Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
We have had for a week and love it. It’s easy for my 7 year old to ride and I feel safe with him on it. Easy assembly and holds good charge so far.
My daughter love this! The battery dose not last super long, but he gets a good 40+ minutes of play out of it It really does whip around in a 360… I wish i could ride it! The goofy flag falls out all the time, but its not a big deal. I think it main purpose is to add to the visability factor. The one thing that I wished was it was that the weight limit was higher so I could ride it.
I Picked one of these up for a family friend a few days ago, and their son loves it. The way it spins around and gives you that drifting feeling looks super fun! Can’t go wrong with it!
BEST SPINNING RIDE EVER! KIDS AND I LOVE IT. FAST AND EASY TO SET UP!